WBFS Manager is a basic but useful application that provides a GUI for working with hard drives that have been formatted with the WBFS file system.
Key Features Include:
- Drag and drop support to add multiple files to a WBFS drive at once.
- Batch processing of multiple ISO images.
- Rename the disks on the WBFS drive.
- Create a Homebrew Channel entry.
- Possibility to use more than one cover catalog.
- Extraction and batch removal.
- Automatic extraction of RAR archives.
- List of games with titles, sizes and codes.
- Indirect drive for transfer and cloning.
- Easy to use interface.
- Export game lists to .CSV.
- Multilingual support.
- Create a channel.
WBFS Manager is easy to install and run. After following the installation instructions, simply plug in the hard drive or USB stick you want to use and launch the application. When finished, you will be given the option to choose the correct drive letter, click Load. You should now see all backups on disk in the left pane. ISO files can be dragged and dropped from Windows Explorer into the right pane, or you can manually browse the files if you like. Finally, click the Add to Disk button to copy them to your WBFS drive and voila!
System Requirements: .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
- WBFS 4 Manager for Windows
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 2003
- Windows XP,
- Windows 98,
- Windows 8,
- Windows 2000,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 7
- Languages available:
- Date added:
- Tuesday, March 8, 2016
- File name:
We don’t have any changelog information for version 4 of WBFS Manager yet. Sometimes publishers take a while to release this information, so check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.