SyncBack has grown to become world class in backup and synchronization software. Whether you are a beginner or advanced user, at home or at work, SyncBack protects your most valuable assets and data.
- Backup – protect your data.
- Restore – Recover lost files easily.
- Copy Open Files – Live document backup.
- Versioning – Keep previous versions.
- Incremental Backups – Does what is required.
- FTP and e-mail – online access.
- Performance and throttling – as fast as possible.
- Synchronize – work with 2 or more computers.
- Safe – keep confidential data private.
- Compression – keep files small.
- Automation – set it and forget it.
- Advanced Personalization – A great array of options.
Supported operating systems are Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- SyncBack 10.1.24.0 for Windows
- Windows 8.1,
- Windows 8,
- Windows 11,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 7
- Date added:
- Thursday 17th January 2019
- 2 bright sparks
We don’t have any changelog information for version 10.1.24.0 of SyncBack yet. Sometimes publishers take a while to release this information, so check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.