phpMyAdmin is a free PHP tool for administering MySQL on the web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Most MySQL features supported
- Browse and delete databases, tables, views, fields, and indexes.
- Create, copy, delete, rename and change databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance of the server, databases and tables with server configuration suggestions.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL statements, even batch queries.
- Manage MySQL users and permissions.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO / IEC 26300 – OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and more.
- phpMyAdmin 5.1.3 for Windows
- Windows 8,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 8.1,
- Windows XP,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 7
- Languages available:
- Date added:
- Thursday 6th June 2019
- File name:
We don’t have any changelog information for version 5.1.3 of phpMyAdmin yet. Sometimes publishers take a while to release this information, so check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.