CudaText is a cross-platform text editor that provides a range of plugins that support features such as code snippets, color picker, and macros. The app even includes a simple module that also helps you create new plugins.
Key Features Include:
- Code folding.
- Code tree structure.
- Lots of carriages.
- Multiple selections.
- Find / Replace with regular expression.
- Python plugins. Plugins can do many things.
- Configurations in JSON. Lexer specific configurations.
- Tabbed interface.
- Split each card.
- Split view for 2/3/4/6 files.
- Simple autocomplete (fixed list) for some lexers.
- Command palette (ST3 style).
- Minimap (ST3 style).
- Show unprinted white space.
- Support for multiple encodings.
- Configurable hotkeys.
CudaText has some great features for developers like syntax highlighting and HTML / CSS support, with autocomplete, HTML color code highlighting, image browsing, code folding and code tree structure etc.
All in all, CudaText is a solid Notepad replacement app that has some powerful features tucked away. It is lightweight and easy to learn and use.
- CudaText 1.152.5 for Windows
- Windows 8,
- Windows 7,
- Windows XP,
- Windows 8.1,
- Windows 10,
- Windows Vista
- Date added:
- Tuesday, June 18, 2019
We don’t have any changelog information for version 1.152.5 of CudaText yet. Sometimes publishers take a while to release this information, so check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.